Children and young people can be hard-to-reach. But B3 Creative is here to help!
We have worked with many London councils to create road safety initiatives that really engage children. Examples include:
- Pedestrian training manuals for schools (Lewisham and Richmond)
- Road safety activity booklets aimed at three age groups: Yr 1 and 2; Yr 3 and 4; and Yr 5 and 6 (Havering and Southwark)
- Display banners and fun booklets for Junior Citizenship (Enfield, Lewisham and Richmond)
- Magazines for Y6 to help them transition to secondary school (Brent and Kingston)
- Lesson plans for KS2 and KS3 pupils (Lewisham)
- Viral videos starring local pupils (Merton)
- Magazines for KS4 pupils on riding and driving (Redbridge and Tower Hamlets)
- Plus other projects with Barnet, Hackney, Lambeth, Waltham Forest and Westminster
B3 Creative helps you ensure road safety remains uppermost in young Londoners’ minds.